Active Console is slow, slow ActiveConsole, ActiveConsole unresponsive, ActiveConsole slowdown
- Your Active Console application and UI is not responding normally and is very slow.
- The Active Console is most likely experiencing high load and is unable to keep up due to:
- Number of actively connected Gateways
- Number of Managed Entities and Dataviews that are actively updating
- Number of active dockables in the workspace
- Number and complexity of Active Dashboards
- Try minimizing the number of currently active Gateway connections and see if that alleviates the issue.
- Verify if the number of Entities/Dataviews/Cells is significant; if yes, you may want to consider monitoring by exception.
- The Active Console, like any other Geneos component, is still subject to load as interpreted in Geneos, which is the number of active dataview cells. Managing load in Geneos Active Console is the first step to try and diagnose as well as troubleshoot this issue.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact our Client Services team via the chat service box available on any of our websites or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Screenshots of Active Console
- Active Console diagnostic file
- Any troubleshooting steps already verified from the ones described in this article.