Active Dashboard editor, missing tools, missing dashboard palette.
Missing tools in Active Dashboard palette.
Tools manually removed from the palette are not recoverable.
The elements can't be recovered in the workspace once they have been removed.
The best option is to create a new workspace with a complete palette. To make things easier, you can export dashboards, custom views, etc. in Active Console and then import them into the new workspace.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact our Client Services team via the chat service box available on any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Active Console version
- Screenshots showing the Active Dashboard palette
- Evidence of a new workspace with missing tools
- Active Console Diagnostic File
- Any troubleshooting steps already verified from the ones described in this article.