Running or starting Geneos components results in an error message stating "<component> not found ."
Starting a Geneos component results in an error similar to the following:
$ ./netprobe.linux_64: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by /opt/app/netprobe/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1)
./gateway2.linux.Reporting: /opt/itrs/Gateway2_New/lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by /opt/itrs/Gateway2_New/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1)
The component does not start.
- There are missing library dependencies that you need to install.
- Check if the libraries identified are properly installed and have all dependencies required.
- Check the compatibility matrix for the supported Operating System
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Output of the start-up command/s used
- OS version of the server running the Gateway or Netprobe
- Gateway or Netprobe version
- Complete Gateway or Netprobe log file
- Any troubleshooting steps already verified from the ones described in this article.