Netprobe auto restart, NetProbe Restart Message, memory protection, Netprobe Crash
Netprobe keeps on restarting automatically. In the Netprobe log, you can see the following error:
ERROR: NetProbe Restart Message: IMPORTANT - Contact your support provider; if supported directly by ITRS then mailto:email@example.com (0) otherwise your usual support contact
This is a memory protection feature that protects the monitored host against potential memory leaks caused by the Netprobe and/or its plug-ins.
You may check our Release Notes for the versions that contain memory leak fixes. Please upgrade the Netprobe to the fix version or to the latest available version.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Complete Netprobe log with memory debug enabled
- Netprobe version and architecture
- OS version of the Netprobe host
- Gateway Diagnostic File