OP5 Monitor - FAQs
- How do I gather relevant information to submit with my OP5 Support Ticket?
- Updating OP5 Monitor to a later version
- Pinpoint host and service execution time (perf_scan)
- How to add environment variables to naemon check_commands
- Changing ownership of a dashboard in OP5 Monitor
- How to allow users to run the "mon" command using sudo
- Changes in ITRS OP5 Monitor repositories
- NPCD errors and return codes
- Graphviz call failed
- "Event was cancelled by iobroker input"
- Nachos PermissionError, ConfigGenerationException and/or ConfigBackupException
- Perl based checks, like check_vmware_api, break after upgrade