First, you must either delete the hosts monitored by the cluster or move them to be monitored by other clusters. The following articles may help:
- Identify hosts monitored by a collector cluster
- Move all hosts monitored by a cluster to another cluster
The cluster being deleted cannot have any monitored hosts assigned to it, except hosts that are collectors within the cluster,
- Log in to the UI as an administrator and navigate to Configuration > Monitoring Collectors then switch to the Clusters tab.
- Click the contextual menu of the cluster to be deleted, then click Edit.
- Click to untick the Activated box.
- Click Submit Changes.
- Click the contextual menu of the cluster to be deleted, then click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the cluster deletion.
- Switch to the Collectors tab.
- Delete each collector that was in the cluster by clicking its contextual menu then clicking Delete. These clusters will have no entry in the Monitoring Cluster column.
- Apply Changes.
- Update your deploy files to remove any configuration related to the deleted cluster and its deleted collectors. You must update
opsview_deploy.ymland may also need to update