LoadLibrary failed with error 126, Active Console
The error "LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found" intermittently appears while using the Active Console. There can be cases that the Active Console crashes.
This is caused by a faulty graphics card of the host/machine where the Active Console is installed.
The user's desktop admin or IT needs to assess and fix the faulty graphics card (either hardware-related or software/driver-related)
Below are some links to the Microsoft forums that discuss the said issue:
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- The Active Console diagnostics file
- The screenshot of the error
- OS version of the Active Console's host/machine
- Any troubleshooting steps already done