State tree, unable to show attributes on state tree, logical mode state tree
- Active Console State Tree is not showing the attributes
- Root Cause 1 - Incorrect attributes configured in the Managed Entity section
- Root Cause 2 - No viewpath or incorrect viewpath is defined in the Active Console Settings
- Solution Root Cause 1 -
- Check the attributes of the Managed Entity
In the example below, there are no attributes configured in the Managed Entity. Furthermore, the Managed Entity is not part of the Managed Entity Group with attributes.
2. Add attributes on the Managed Entity or create a Managed Entity Group with attributes or move the entity to a Managed Entity Group with attributes.
- Solution Root Cause 2 -
- Verify if there's a viewpath defined in the Active Console, go to Workspace settings > General > Viewpath
a. If no viewpath is defined, then the state tree contains a list of all the managed entities configured in the connected gateways. You need to add the correct attributes in the viewpath.
b. If the viewpath defined is incorrect, you need to update the viewpath with the correct attributes defined in your Managed Entities/Group.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Screenshot of the State Tree
- Screenshot of the Active Console Settings > General > Viewpath