The actual setup and working fine with the actual hostname:
- The client set up the probe by declaring the hostname the same word as the name.
- They are trying to replace the hostname with an alias by doing ssh, and the hostname gives the same result on the host but in ITRS it shows disconnected for alias.
Note: Example State Tree View
- Need to define first the host alias to hostname to the /etc/hosts file of the gateway machine.
- There needs to be a translation between an alias to a hostname or need to create a cname with the alias in the DNS for the hostname.
If you have any further questions:
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- ANY LOG FILE OR DIAGNOSTIC
- ANY SCREENSHOT