To expedite our investigation here are the preliminary information's or files that we needed from you:
1. Details showing the timestamp of the core file:if the core is created in Linux: ls -l core.PID
*it is important that we get the exact time of the crash to match it against the log file.
2. The gateway or netprobe log file depending on the issue that being investigated.
3. The gateway.setup.xml and its all include files.
4. Machine identity. e.g. : uname -a
5. If it is a netprobe crash issue that being investigated, we need to know the binary platform. You can obtain the info by:
or: file core.PID