To expedite our investigation here are the preliminary information's or files that we needed from you:
1. Details showing the timestamp of the core file:if the core is created in Linux: ls -l core.PID
*it is important that we get the exact time of the crash to match it against the log file.
2. The netprobe log file (if a netprobe crash)
3. A gateway diagnostics file. Link below
4. Machine identity. e.g. : uname -a
5. If it is a netprobe crash issue that being investigated, we need to know the binary platform. You can obtain the info by:
or: file core.PID
6. If gdb utility present on the server run a gdb and a bt against the core dump.
gdb gateway2.linux_64 <core filename>