We are using Active Console here as the application process that we want to monitor its working set. Here are the steps:
- From run, type perfmon.exe
- Select "Performance Monitoring"
- On the right pane toolbar, select "+" (see the screenshot)
- A pop-up window will show, select 'Process" and then "WorkingSet" from the list.
- in "Instances of selected object", select "ActiveConsole", "Add", then "OK". (see the screenshot)
- From the right pane, third icon "Change Graph Type", choose "Report".
- You should get this as final view where you can use it to compare the value against processes plugin, working set column.