- Monitored hosts are in downtime with the comment
- Downtime is not attributed to a user
- Downtime expiry date is unknown
Cause: Phantom downtime
OP-41785, OP-41675, OP-39252.
This is a known issue that was fixed in 6.3.19. Upgrading to 6.3.19 or later fixes the root cause of this issue but does not correct any pre-existing symptoms so it is possible to encounter phantom downtime on versions newer than 6.3.19.
phantom_downtime support script on your orchestrator.
If you have any issues
- Please contact our team via the chat service box available on any of our websites or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you provide us with:
- - ANY LOG FILE OR DIAGNOSTICS DATA
- - ANY SCREENSHOT
- - ANY VENDOR/VERSION etc
Please sign in to leave a comment.