Rule loop, rule iteration, rule functions, repeat, Geneos rules, Gateway rules
I want to use a loop in the rule block section.
If it is required to repeat actions or some behaviors, an action throttle within the rule block can be used to do so. Action Throttling from the Actions section on the other hand, will allow for more detailed and advanced features to be available to throttle the action.
- Where can I see a list of all the functions the gateway rule engine supports?
- How to compare dates in a rule
- How to send an alert when the FKM sampler detects 3 trigger keys within 1 minute
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Gateway diagnostics file
- Rule name
- Link or URL of the Rule FAQ article in question or used