The Teams notification method only supports sending notifications to a single Teams channel. If you would like to send notifications to additional channels, you must create additional Teams notification methods.
To create an additional Teams notification method, you need to first create a variable to specify the webhook URL. After creating the variable, you can make a new notification method that uses the
notify_by_microsoft_teams command with the new variable. You need to repeat this process for each Teams channel you want to receive notifications.
- You have the webhook URL for the Teams channel
- Log in to the UI as an administrator and navigate to Configuration > Variables.
- Click Add new in the top left of the page to create a new variable. Input the following settings:
|Name||<variable name, e.g.
|Label Arg1||Webhook URL|
|Default Arg1||<insert the webhook URL of the Teams channel>|
- Click Submit Changes
- Navigate to Configuration > Notification Methods.
- Click Add new in the top left of the page to create a new notification method. Input the following settings:
|Name||<method name, e.g. Teams 2>|
|Run On||<Orchestrator or Collector, as appropriate for your system>|
<VARIABLE_NAME> with the name set in step 2, e.g. for
TEAMS_2 you would input
notify_by_microsoft_teams -p '%TEAMS_2:1%'
Leave all non-specified fields empty.
TestingYou can test the new notification method configuration in the Test tab of the notification method creation dialog.
- Click Submit Changes.
- Apply changes.