FKM trigger, trigger mode, single-trigger, multiple-trigger, trigger count
Not showing count for each trigger
In multiple-trigger mode, trigger count is displayed next to the file entry and shows either a count of all active triggers (Trigger count mode > Sum), or the cumulative total (Trigger count mode >Cumulative_totl) of all triggers detected for the file so far.
If you want a count to be shown for each trigger, you will need to change the trigger mode from Multiple to Singer trigger mode: display > triggerMode > Single
- Open Gateway Setup Editor (GSE)
- Go to the FKM in GSE
- Open the Advanced tab
- Select Single on the Trigger mode menu
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- FKM sampler configuration in xml
- FKM dataview screencapture
- Any troubleshooting step already verified from the ones described in this article.