OP5 Monitor license file about to expire. License end date is approaching. License expired.
License file end date is near, file is about to expire.
License file end date about to be met. The license needs to be renewed.
Note that the OP5 backend will not stop working and will continue to execute checks if the license is expired. GUI access won't be available but the configured monitoring will continue.
Ask your Account Manager to renew the license and review your contract if needed. Your Account Manager will handle the request. In case the Account Manager is unknown, go to the section of this article called "If Issue Persists".
- How can I see what my ITRS OP5 Monitor License contains?
- How to add a .lic license file to OP5 Monitor
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please try to gather as much information as possible to help locate your license records, useful information:
- Contract name or details.
- License start and end date.
- License contacts/receivers from your company.
- Any troubleshooting step already verified from the ones described in this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.