This article describes how to install your OP5 license file onto your OP5 Monitor server.
- Have OP5 provide your valid OP5 license file to you. Please contact us if you cannot find it.
- Copy your license to your OP5 monitor server, for example using FileZilla, or via the terminal. The instructions from a MacOS command line would look a lot like this:
- As root user on your OP5 monitor server, copy the license to /etc/op5license and name it 'op5license.lic':
- Set ownership and permissions:
- Verify that the license will pass the "License - Days left" check: