Unable to detect files
The sampler's status column can show either "NOT_FOUND: Permission denied" or "NOT_FOUND: No such file or directory":
- NOT_FOUND: Permission denied - This means that Netprobe user does not have the required permission to the file and/or the file's parent folder/s:
- File permission - The Netprobe user must at least have a read permission to the file.
- File's parent folder/s - The Netprobe user must at least have read and access (or execute) permission to the file's parent folder/s
- NOT_FOUND: No such file or directory - The file or its parent folder/s do not exist.
NOT_FOUND: No such file or directory
This can be due to the following:
- Typographical errors - Check if the folder names and file names are indeed correct.
- Wrong regex patterns - This is applicable to FKM samplers that use the dynamicFiles setting. Check that the regex configured is correct.
- Remote, shared, network drives
- The Netprobe user may not have the permission to access this types of drive/storage.
- Ask the systems administrators to check if the Netprobe user has access to the said drives/storage.