When trying to use a check_nrpe command with the characters <, >, or = you get the error "403: Forbidden".
- Mod Security is blocking the potentially dangerous characters <, >, and =.
2. Wait for bug report MON-12608 to be solved.
We strongly recommend waiting for this to be resolved by our developers. But if you need this to work now and security is not your primary concern, then you can disable mod_security completely.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact our Client Services team via the chat service box available on any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Screenshot of the error received
- Send us the ist-collect and diagnostic file
-Any troubleshooting step already verified from the ones described in this article.