mysql database maintenance op5
- MySQL database on OP5 is large, and the user would like to purge data from it.
- Standard use of MySQL database.
- Use the mon log purge command.
mon log purge removes data no longer in use.
If --remove-older-than is specified, also removes log files and database
entries older than <difference>. The difference is specified as a number,
followed by a unit - 'y' for year, 'm' for month, 'w' for week, 'd' for day.
For instance, to delete all logs older than 1 year:
mon log purge --remove-older-than=1y
This also purge the naemon log, so be fore-warned.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
-Any troubleshooting step already verified from the ones described in this article.