Setting up remote NRPE monitoring, install NRPE agent, install NRPE client. How to set up remote NRPE monitoring.
- You have one or more hosts that you would like to monitor using an NRPE agent.
- There are several guides outlining the steps needed for remote monitoring using NRPE. Use one of the existing guides below. If there is currently no guide for the target operating system, please let us know you would like to request one.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6 and 7
- RedHat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 8
- SUSE Enterprise Linux (SLES) 12 and 15
- Debian 6, 7 and 8 / Ubuntu 16.04
- IBM AIX 6.1 (64-bit PowerPC)
- FreeBSD 13
- Windows via NSClient++ (External link)
If you need additional help
- Please contact our Client Services team via the chat service box available on any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- Any troubleshooting step already verified from the ones described in this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.