See all the tickets of my company. See another colleagues ticket.
- When accessing ITRS support portal and after logged-in users can only see their own tickets raised via any of our channels available (email/chat/phone).
- Due to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and personal data protection, all data related to an individual is restricted to the individual who raise an issue or query to us.
- Solution 1: When raising an issue the user must CC any colleague they would like to authorise to see the ticket. The ticket requester can add extra people via the CC email field in any further communication to us or via the client portal via the ticket CC field. (NOTE: ticket responses from our client services department will always be CC'ing all the members currently or previously added to the CC field by the ticket owner).
- Solution 2: Special permissions can be granted to specific users to allow viewing rights, with the possibility of allowing edit rights to all the tickets in the organisation.
Those requests need to be done via the Account Manager and requested by the contract owner within your organisation or legal representative on behalf of the company.
Any further information, please contact with the Account Manager for your organisation.
ITRS can grant special permissions only to specific users with a valid account already created on our systems.
NOTE: The Client Service representatives do not have the necessary permissions to grant users the permission to view someone else's tickets.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with your ITRS Account Manager representative for further information.