Cannot access support tickets, changing email address domain, updating email addresses
You cannot access your ITRS Support account or tickets.
Possible Cause 1 - Your current email address domain is different from the one you have previously registered with. For example, you registered email@example.com. But now, your company changed the email address domain to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possible Cause 2 - You are a Geneos administrator or user on both your previous and new companies/organizations.
Solution to Cause 1 - Raise a support ticket. The ticket should contain the following:
- Your current email address (i.e. with the new domain)
- The email address that was used during the registration
- Your team/group/division (and the previous once if applicable)
Solution to Cause 2 - You need to register a new account using your new email address.
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- old email address
- current email address