- Right click on an object in Active Dashboard and select Properties
- Select "Links" from the navigation pane
- Double click on the URL field or click on the plus (+) sign to add a URL field then click on the ellipsis button to open the path editor
- From the path editor, select or drag "WWW Page"
- Click "Edit"
- In the URL field, type in the URL address, click "Close" then "OK", include the full syntax, I.E. the http://
- Put an alias name, select "Apply" then "OK"
- To try it, double click on the dashboard object. The first URL should be invoked
If you have multiple URLs you can right click on the dashboard object and use the 'Links' menu which should have sub options.
If you want to avoid the dashboard object's text becoming editable during the double click you can go into the dashboard objects properties, go to the "Text Layout Settings" and untick the "Allow Direct Editing" setting