- When calling the Opsview-agent with valid parameters the agent returns with `NRPE: Unable to read output`
- There can be many reasons why the agent returns with this string. Unable to read output suggests that the information returned from the agent on the end host is in a format that the agent doesn't understand.
- Log onto the end host running the agent (10.229.66.12 - from screenshot) and run the command manually like this
sudo su - opsview
/opt/opsview/agent/plugins/check_cpu_stats -w 90 -c 95
In this example the output returned
Can't locate Digest/MD5.pm
This highlighted that either the agent can access package MD5.pm or this isnt installed.
yum install perl-Digest-MD5
If Issue Persists
- Please contact with our Client Services team via the chat service box available in any of our websites or via email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide to us:
- ANY LOG FILE OR DIAGNOSTIC
- ANY SCREENSHOT
- ANY VENDOR/VERSION OF WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO CONNECT TO
-Any troubleshooting step already verified from the ones described in this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.