Starting Monday, July 4th, 2022, all Opsview customers will need to access the ITRS Group customer support portal, https://support.itrsgroup.com to create or access your existing tickets.
Creating a new login
Before you can access your tickets, you must first create an account in the customer support portal:
- Sign up via https://support.itrsgroup.com/hc/en-us?register
(The Username should be the same as your corporate Email (gmail/yahoo/hotmail and other public email domains are not allowed)
* Please note this URL is only intended for sign-up and you should not try to login to that site or you will receive a error message directing you to the URL below
- Check for and click the link in the verification email you will receive in your inbox. Please remember to check your Spam/Junk folders if you don't see anything within a few minutes.
- Go to https://support.itrsgroup.com and log in using the Username and password you signed up with above - this is why the Username should be the same as your Email!
(You should probably bookmark this URL for your convenience)
- If you have open tickets there will be present in My Requests
Recognised Domains OnlyOnly Email addresses from pre-registered and agreed customer domains will be permitted to register. If you receive an error while trying to sign-up and you believe this may be related to your email domain then contact us via Chat as below so we can try to resolve this during the initial integration period.
You can raise a new ticket without logging in by clicking on Raise Ticket and entering your registered Email and completing the fields as prompted.
There is a also a live Chat facility that will give you real time access to ITRS Group customer support staff via the bubble icon in the bottom right. While we integrate our Opsview and ITRS Group technical support the chat facility will be ONLY for initial access and information gathering. All chat requests automatically create a support ticket for ongoing updates and resolution.
Accessing old TicketsPlease note: All your old tickets still exist, but the majority are only available internally for reference only and have not been migrated over to the new support portal. All open tickets should have been transferred, but closed tickets older than 5 years have not. Are you missing a ticket that is still open or pending a bug fix, or are you simply looking to find your closed tickets for reference? Please let us know if you need any information contained in any of these tickets and we can locate it for you.
Since Opsview joined ITRS Group, we have been working hard to build a unified, global business to offer you more capabilities through our expanded solution set and service offerings. In our continued commitment to supply our customers with the best customer service and support experience we have upgraded our support portal and ticketing system.
* Please note that support for access using IE (Internet Explorer) is not supported.