This article will cover information about where we might save personal identifiable information within OP5 Monitor.
We will not cover on how to purge information within this document.
Within the web interface we can configure and view details that might include identifiable information
- Local users - Can contain real name and username which might be personal identifiable.
- Contacts - Contacts can contain real name, email address, phone number and street address.
OP5 Monitor write log files where personal identifiable information also might be found
- /opt/monitor/var/nagios.log - Contains usernames & contact names when notifications are sent and issues are acknowledged.
Archived logs are saved in /opt/monitor/var/archives/
- /var/log/maillog - Contains email addresses if email notifications are sent.
- /var/log/smsd/smsd.log - Contains phone numbers if SMS notifications are sent.
- /var/log/op5/auth.log - Contains usernames who login or try to login to the WebUI when using LDAP and have debug turned on in /etc/op5/log.yml for the "auth" section.
There's also information saved within the MySQL databases OP5 Monitor uses.
|merlin||scheduled_reports||username & receiving email|
|nacoma||contact||contact name, phone number, email address and street address|
OP5 Monitor backups also include above log files and database dumps, you can find the path where your backup files are stored with the following command: