COVID-19 Update – 26th March 2020
As the global impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve and affect all elements of both business and personal life, I wanted to reassure you that ITRS are fully operational and working as usual. We are fielding requests from a number of clients who are seeking assurances of ITRS’s capacity to continue to provide business critical operations and software services.
One of the ITRS Core Values is that people and their families matter, so very early on in the emerging crisis our offices moved to 100% working from home, travel was curtailed and we cancelled a number of external events and meetings. At this point there are no ITRS staff who are confirmed to have contracted the virus. As a company we were already distributed across many countries and we are maintaining a good employee base in order to provide resilience and best-in-class services to support the always-on enterprise. Our SaaS based Capacity Planner service is designed for high availability and our excellent client services and managed services teams are fully available and working on all the usual channels.
ITRS are maintaining a business continuity plan and monitoring changes and following all the government guidelines in the countries where we maintain offices and staff:
- All our key services are in the cloud with high availability providers that have implemented their own BCP protocols. Our Support portal has our current Support Service Status
- We can offer virtual client site visits to ensure that you are getting the best value out of your software.
- We had previously minimised travel and therefore all staff are in their home countries.
- Employees and managers have been provided with WFH guidelines and training to help us maintain productivity and employee well-being.
- We have implemented a variety of programmes including global virtual coffee meetings and a global fitness programme.
We are keeping our BCP under regular review and will adapt it as required in order to serve our customers seamlessly. Lastly, thank you for your continued trust and partnership as we navigate through these challenging times.
Global Head of Client Services