["Geneos > Gateway"]
Geneos - Gateway - How to configure Hot Standby Gateways with the same ports on different servers
- Install the Primary Gateway
- Start the Primary Gateway process
- Access the Primary Gateway's configuration via the GSE
- Go to the Hot Standby section
- Fill up the section. For example:
- Save the configuration
- Transfer the Primary Gateway's setup file (e.g. gateway.setup.xml) to the Secondary Gateway's server
- Install the Secondary Gateway
- Modify the Secondary Gateway's start script to use the Primary Gateway's setup file
- Start the Secondary Gateway process
Also don't forget to add the secondary hostname and port number to the primary connection in the Active Console Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.