Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 8.0.5
Release Date: June 25, 2019
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 8.0.4
- The Oracle-instantclient has been removed from distribution.
- Plugin check_vmware_api is now deprecated in favor for check_vmware_v2.
- Self-monitoring for new Monitor 8 services i.e., Nachos, Magellan and LMD services.
- Reduced scrolling after multi-action, only one banner is now shown.
- The appearance of the login page has been adapted to fit the new branding.
- The configuration main page UI design has been updated and the number of unsaved changes are shown.
- The text shown when a change is successfully submitted, has been improved.
- Fixed an issue with "mon check exectime" that gave empty results.
- Fixed an issue that caused LMD to crashes with Panic: runtime error: index out of range.
- Fixed an issue with snmp_functions that caused it to incorrectly filter some interfaces when using snmp v3.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link within Monitor GUI pointing to support resources.
- Fixed an issue that caused the old product name to be shown in notifications.
- Fixed an issue that prevented valid recurring downtime from being applied.
- Fixed an issue that broke the parent configuration page when deleting a hostgroup in a hostgroup.
- Fixed an issue that prevented LMD from populating host_check_source.
- Fixed an issue that caused a PHP Warning: "Illegal string offset 'id'" when loading the page to save configuration.
- Fixed an issue that prevented business service hostgroups/servicegroups to work with LMD.
- Fixed an issue where members_with_state were missing in both hostgroup & servicegroup tables in LMD.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
systemctl enable op5-monitor
If you have any questions surrounding this release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support