Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.5.1
Release Date: May 28, 2019
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.5.0
Information about re-branding
- OP5 Monitor is now re-branded with ITRS OP5 Monitors logos.
- OP5 Monitor login page is re-branded.
- Semicolons are now allowed in custom object attributes
- It is now possible to manually set the time zone for generated reports.
- Fixed an issue with the spelling of Dell PowerEdge servers.
- Fixed an issue in nacoma with host object addresses longer than 75 chars.
- Fixed an issue with a broken link to administrator manual.
- Fixed an issue where Edit User Menu only save the last group edited.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the use of the Action menu in scheduled reports.
- Fixed an issue causing the error warning “Useless use of AllowOverride" during upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where Host template did not allow to add host groups with identical names.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Graphs from being generated in license.op5.com.
- Fixed an issue where report/event api value "service_description" was incorrectly mapped.
- Fixed an issue the prevented recurring downtime list view to show weekdays or months.
- Fixed an issue where OP5 was displayed in lower case.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Help text to flicker when hovering over help icon.
- Fixed an issue where default arguments in OP5 self-monitoring management pack for OP5 Monitor Server gave false critical warnings for smsd service.
- Fixed an issue where Tooltip covered the information in comment on hover.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error in Edit User menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented connection to server when Upgrading op5-logger database.
- Fixed an issue where requests to get_setting and save_setting generated an error.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link on the about page to the knowledge base.
- Fixed an issue that prevented logrotate of Merlin on RHEL 7.x.
- Fixed an issue that prevented logrotate of smstools on RHEL.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link to check cmd from plugin view.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link to support levels on the plugin overview page.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link to read more about plugins.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support