Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 8.0.4
Release Date: May 28, 2019
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 8.0.3
- OP5 Monitor now have support for alerts based on saved searches in Log Analytics.
- OP5 Monitor is now re-branded with ITRS OP5 Monitors logos.
- OP5 Monitor login page is new.
- Export error now results in a more detailed error message.
- Nachos UI more responsive when submitting changes after editing a host.
- Fixed and issue where the API mixed inherited and explicit values
- Fixed the issue with a broken link to administrator manual.
- Fixed an issue where OP5 was displayed in lower case.
- Fixed an issue that prevented logrotate of Merlin on RHEL 7.x.
- Fixed an issue that prevented logrotate of smstools on RHEL.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link to check cmd from plugin view.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link on the plugin page to ITRS support page.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect link to read more about plugins.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support