Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 8.0.3
Release Date: May 2, 2019
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 8.0.2
- OP5 Monitor is back on Azure Marketplace!
- About box now shows OS Version.
- New lines are no longer stripped from long output when notifying a contact.
- Reduced the number of clicks required to perform the Check now action.
- Removed unnecessary use of AllowOverride directive in Apache config.
- check_vmware_v2 now handle 'Current' version of runtime tools as OK.
- Autodiscovery no longer shows passwords when filling in SNMP information.
- Fixed the issue when viewing hosts without services.
- Fixed the issue with generating scheduled reports created before release 8.0.2.
- Fixed the issue with host names longer than 75 characters.
- Fixed the issue with help text flicker when hovering a help icon.
- Fixed default arguments in OP5 self-monitoring management pack.
- Fixed the issue with check_vmware_v2 failing to recognise an "unknown" hardware element status.
- Fixed several issues with LMD.
- Fixed undefined variable in validate_uri_string.
- Fixed nachos log levels.
- Fixed knowledge base links.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support