Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 8.0.2
Release Date: April 3, 2019
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 8.0.1
- Naemon release 1.0.10
- Backup rotation scheme for Naemon configuration files.
- Timezones are now supported when generating reports.
- Fixed the issue with the recurring downtime listview not showing weekdays or months.
- Fixed incorrect warning when renaming objects.
- Fixed the issue with the config export success banner not closing.
- Fixed the issue with banner margin.
- Fixed the issue with exception objects.
- Fixed the issue Edit User Menu only saving the last edited group.
- Fixed the UI issue with line wrap for a large number of recipients in reports.
- Fixed the issue with host templates not allowing to add hostgroup with identical name.
- Fixed the issue with break line tag visible when scheduling a downtime.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect mapping of the api value "service_description".
- Fixed the issue with contact templates not saving some of the properties.
- Fixed the Monitor mobile app not showing services under a host.
- Fixed the issue with filter query with 'services' as a column.
- Fixed the UI issue with tooltips.
- Fixed the issue with adding a location in Geomap using Google Maps.
- Fixed the issue with some ninja file permissions.
- PATCH to remove custom variables.
- Input validation for custom object attributes.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support