Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.3.19
Release Date: December 12, 2017
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.3.18
- Widgets on shared dashboards are now refreshed properly.
- Selective execution of event handlers in distributed Monitor installations are now supported.
- systemctl now checks for Monitor specific services only.
- Fixed the issue with duplicate notification acknowledgements.
- Fixed the issue with disappearing comments when renaming hosts or services.
- Help text now shows proper format for specifying users and domains.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support