Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.2
Release Date: May 15, 2018
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.4.1
- New: Upgraded to NagVis 1.9.7.
- New: Upgraded to the latest pnp4nagios.
- New: Redesigned UI for Scheduled Downtimes.
- Fixed: The Network interface error/discard PNP template creates four identical graphs.
- Fixed: Wrong label position on icons with "view_type = gadget".
- Fixed: Security vulnerability of the check_json plugin.
- Fixed: Acknowledgements via SMS.
- Fixed: Notification is sent even if a service is in a scheduled flexible downtime.
- Fixed: Incorrect path to the MSP agent's public.key.
- Fixed: A service triggered by a scheduled downtime is removed from the scheduled downtime configuration.
- Fixed: mon log import crashes if a log line starts with [no time stamp].
- Fixed: Switching service states for a host marked as DOWN causes confusion and ruins reports.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support