Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.10
Release Date: December 21, 2018
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.4.9
- Added the capability to use the "memberOf" field to get the groups an account has been added to in LDAP.
- Fixed duplicate notifications from peered masters and pollers.
- Fixed absolute URL:s for quick links.
- Fixed incorrect intervals in recurring scheduled downtimes.
- Fixed incorrect duration in scheduled downtimes.
- Fixed the issue with ListViews for hosts starting with 0 in their name.
- Fixed the "service already exists" issue with BSM when creating a new service.
- Notify the user that historical data will be lost if object is renamed.
- UI for scheduling report generation.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support