Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.5.0
Release Date: March 5, 2019
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 7.4.11
This is the last minor release on the version 7 track. All new features will be added to the version 8 track.
We will keep maintaining the 7.5.x branch according to our Maintenance Policy.
- Added confirmation step before undoing configuration changes.
- Added naemon when failed on EL7.
- Fixed the issue with license signatures which cause login failure to the UI. Detailed incident report including postmortem can be found here.
- Fixed some logrotate issues.
- Fixed some spelling issues.
- Fixed Ninja backup function.
- Fixed Ninja errors filling up ninja.log.
- Fixed some security issues.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support