We have released OP5 Monitor 7.2.9. This release includes new features and fixes for bugs discovered in OP5 Monitor 7.2.8. You can see the full list in this blog post.
Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.2.9
Release Date: September 20, 2016
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.2.8
- Added possibility to share dashboards with users and groups of users.
- The status information page for hosts and services has gotten a big face lift.
- Epel GPG keys are now included in the System Appliance iso
- Fixed a bug that prevented system commands to be sent from the process information page
- Fixed a bug that prevented display of the help text for check_wmi_plus
- Fixed a bug that prevented removal of Trapper subservices
- Fixed a bug that caused the View service details action link to not work on the global search results page.
- Fixed a bug which caused a stack trace to appear when limit was used in global search.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to generate a report for report period this week on a Sunday.
- Fixed a bug that prevented mon log purge from removing log files
- Reverted contributed code for check_vmware_api that could cause an the session is not authenticated error message. We're working with the open source contributor to fix the problem and add tests to the plugin to lower the risk that similar problems happen in the future.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Naemon to print an error for faulty config, but start anyway
- Fixed url to check_portstatus report
- Fixed a bug that caused PNP graphs to be partly invisible when hovering over list view element near the bottom of the screen
- Trying to schedule downtime on hostgroup without comment now shows correct error message
- Fixed a bug where the state field was not visible in Listview widgets for hosts and services
- Moved the checkboxes in service listings to make it clearer which object was selected
- Removed broken page-load statistics on graph pages
- Fixed a bug that caused View active config to display "none" if contact notification periods was not set to 24x7
- Fixed a bug that caused report period "Last week" to translate to the week before last on Mondays
- Fixed a bug in wmic which caused DNS lookup issues
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support
[button color="redBtn" text="Download OP5 Monitor" url="http://www.op5.com/download-op5-monitor/" target="_self" tracking="Link to Download" fancybox="" user_needed="no"]