OP5 Monitor 7.4.0 is here!
For this release we put our focus on stability and improvements of the Monitor components as well as RHEL/CentOS 7 installation.
Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.0
Release Date: March 20, 2018
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 7.3.21
- Fixed: PNP graphs not showing in Nagvis.
- Fixed: Naemon segfault during validating a contact definition with invalid object.
- Fixed: op5-monitor disabled on fresh install from tarball.
- Fixed: Recurring downtime drops decimal digh with a duration greater than 99,999 seconds.
- Fixed: Network interface error/discard PNP template only displays the discard_in data source.
- Fixed: User without hostgroup_edit_all able to edit hostgroups.
- Fixed: Renaming a poller hostgroup breaks monitor without any warnings given.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support