Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.4
Release Date: July 10, 2018
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.4.3
- New: OSM as the default Geomap map provider.
- Fixed: Various Geomap widget errors.
- Fixed: Formatting of MIN, MAX, LAST in PNP graphs.
- Fixed: pnp4nagios PDF export URL shows without being authenticated.
- Fixed: New line escaping for check results.
- Fixed: Error on adding a valid tile server for OSM.
- Fixed: Security issues with check_json.
- Fixed: Saved reports with custom report period change dates when saved as PDF.
- Fixed: Automap render_mode "undirected3" in EL7.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support