Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.3
Release Date: June 12, 2018
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.4.2
- New: Naemon release 1.0.7
- Fixed: Issues with creating dynamic maps in NagVis.
- Fixed: Passive poller out of sync after save on master.
- Fixed: Broken default colors in check_traffic pnp graphs.
- Fixed: Pending filter on service/host/group.
- Fixed: pnp4nagios PDF export URL shows without being authenticated.
- Fixed: Dokuwiki file download vulnerability.
- Fixed: Index mismatching error while using notouch_file_prefix.
- Fixed: Sporadic double naemon process.
- Fixes: Invalid UTF-8 sequence error in the notifications table.
- Fixed: mon oconf fetch is not triggered on configuration changes which makes poller out of sync with master.
- Fixed: Geomap external widget just shows a login page.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support