Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.3.16
Release Date: September 19, 2017
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.3.15
- Base uplift to EL6.9.
- Fixed widget refresh issues during restart.
- Added Google API Key menu setting in Geomap.
- Fixed an issue where naemon would crash when sending it a SIGHUP instead of restarting.
- Now self monitoring includes the MySQL checks.
- Added the option to check a service in non-ok SOFT state.
- Fixed an issue with "hardware status" service.
- Fixed several Trapper issues.
- Fixed livestatus timeperiod transitions.
- Fixed an issue with hostgroup members.
- Fixed an issue with PNP templates.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support