Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.1
Release Date: April 19, 2018
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.4.0
- Redesigned and improved PNP4Nagios UI.
- Fixed: PHP's max_input_vars limit causes problems in EL7.
- Fixed: The issue in Nacoma if "+" is used in host and service names.
- Fixed: Wrong label position on icons with "view_type = gadget".
- Fixed: Nagvis widget with pnp graph doesn't update automatically.
- Fixed: Local privilege escalation in PNP4Nagios.
- Fixed: Unresolvable poller address prevents Naemon from starting.
- Fixed: Renaming a poller hostgroup breaks monitor without any warnings given.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support