Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.8
Release Date: October 30, 2018
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.4.7
- Fixed the issue with 'mon check distribution' warns about a lot of expired checks.
- Fixed the issue with pnp upgrade overwriting some Naemon configuration options.
- Fixed the processing of custom notifications in a poller system.
- Fixed the issue with Naemon stop/restart KILL signal (EL6).
- Fixed the password issue with Monitor API.
- Fixed the issue with the next check schedule changing every time naemon restarts.
- Changed default retry interval for hosts to 1.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support