We have released OP5 Monitor 7.3.0. This release includes new features and fixes for bugs discovered in OP5 Monitor 7.2.9.
Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.3.0
Release Date: October 4, 2016
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 7.2.9
- Improved testing of Ninja backups
- Added contact's telephone number and email to the contact list to our new status information pages
- Added controls for flap detection, performance data processing, notifications and event handlers to our new status information pages
- Improved testing of reports
- Fixed an issue that prevented bulk delete of combined graphs if a host was deleted from the system
- Fixed a file permission issue that could prevent creation of a new combined graphs
- Improvements to the Big number widget:
- Added default refresh value and help text in settings
- Increased the size of performance data unit to match the rest of the displayed information
- Improved threshold handling
- Fixed an issue where unsynchronized retention data could cause pollers to lose contact with one of the masters due to checksum mismatch
- Improved formatting of a message that can sometimes be displayed during installation of OP5 Monitor
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support