Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.3.18
Release Date: November 14, 2017
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.3.17
- Added the circular dependencies feature (Experimental).
- Fixed duplicate entries in merlin.report_data which caused Alert History to show duplicate states.
- Fixed the the missing links issue for default check commands.
- Fixed the data corruption issue with merlin binlog.
- Now Merlin binlog size is configurable.
- Fixed some documentation issues.
- Fixed the issue with storing Logger messages in Postgres for Windows logs.
- Fixed the 'mon log purge' command on the EL7 environment.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support