Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.4.5
Release Date: August 7, 2018
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.4.4
- New: Updated Geomap dialogs.
- Fixed: Cookie disclaimer showing in Availability Reports.
- Fixed: Monitor user not allowed to restart Naemon.
- Fixed: Automaps not working due to graphviz.
- Fixed: DokuWiki vulnerability cross-site scripting.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the OP5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
Make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support