Product: OP5 Monitor
Release Number: 8.0.1
Release Date: March 5, 2019
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 8.0.0
- When clicking on user export instead run full export if only one user has made changes.
- Added confirmation step before undoing configuration changes.
- Added naemon when failed on EL7.
- check_vmware_v2 offline installation.
- Fixed Magellan installation issues while updating from Monitor 7 to Monitor 8 (EL7).
- Fixed Magellan in Appliance OVA and ISO.
- Fixed host view service states summary mismatch.
- Fixed the issues with UTF-8 characters.
- Fixed the load issue with the "Monitoring Performance" widget.
- Fixed the issue with submitting service without description.
- Fixed some issues with export progress notifications.
- Fixed the issue with the performance page.
- Fixed the issue with license signatures which cause login failure to the UI. Detailed incident report including postmortem can be found here.
- Fixed some logrotate issues.
- Fixed some spelling issues.
- Fixed Ninja backup function.
- Fixed Ninja errors filling up ninja.log.
- Fixed some security issues.
On EL7 make sure to run
If you have any questions surrounding this micro release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Try OP5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and OP5 App support