Monitors HP RAID controller, this is not checked by the normal HP hardware check in op5 Monitor.
This will enable HP RAID monitoring on your HP Proliant server. This how will require that you download an external script to your op5 Agent.
If there is a problem with your RAID the output will tell you the problem, for example say which disk that is failing.
- HP ACU CLI must be installed, download and install this from HP.
- Download the script check_smartarray.vbs to your op5 Agent script folder, C:\Program Files\op5\NSClient++\scripts
Edit custom.ini, located in C:\Program Files\op5\NSClient++\Note that you might need to change the path to hpacucli.exe.
- Save the file and restart the op5 NSClient++ windows service.
- Go to op5 Monitor -> Configure -> Commands
- Create a new check command with the following settings:
command_line: $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -t 30 -c check_raid
- Click on Submit.
- Select your HP Server in the configuration and add a new service
service_description: RAID Status
- Click on Submit and save your configuration.